“A Trip to Anywhere” AHF’s International Condom Day Event
- CONTEST. AIDS Healthcare Foundation will host an “A Trip to Anywhere International Condom Day Event Contest” on February 16, 2023. The winner will receive one domestic coach plane ticket to the location of their choosing ($500.00 value). Approximate total value of prize ($500.00). The contest will run on the day of the event on February 16, 2023 until February 23, 2023.
- SPONSOR. The contest is sponsored by AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
- ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below all individuals over the age of 18 that are eligible to participate in the contest. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members (including, but not limited to, children, parents, spouses, grandparents, and domestic partners of employees) are ineligible to participate in the contest. The contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that participant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
- PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE. Purchase a ticket to AHF’s International Condom Day 2023 Event in San Diego, California, and get your ticket scanned at the door on February 16, 2023. Participants MUST have their ticket scanned at the door to be eligible to win.
- WINNERS. One winner will be chosen nationwide. One week after the end of the contest, Sponsor will conduct a drawing for the Grand Prize. The drawing will be held at Sponsor’s facilities located at 6255 W Sunset Blvd, Floor 19, Los Angeles, CA, 90028. During the drawing, the Grand Prize winner will be chosen randomly from the qualifying entries. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone within (1) week of the name being drawn. If the winner is later disqualified, the Sponsor will randomly draw a new winner from the remaining entries. The winner will have one week to claim their prize. If the winner fails to claim their prize, the Sponsor will randomly draw a new winner from the remaining entries.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The contest prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. By entering the Contest, each participant consents to one domestic coach plane ticket to the location of their choosing. By entering the Contest, each participant consents to without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to make a promotional appearance such as a photo shoot, and to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and promotional partners for any purposes including, but not limited to, promotional purposes on television, radio, print and the internet. Failure to make such a promotional appearance requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
- RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST, at 6255 West Sunset Boulevard, 21st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028. To receive a copy of these rules by mail, please send us a stamped, self-addressed envelope that identifies the Contest, to this same address. You can also view these rules online at https://ahfevents.org/terms-and-conditions/ (“Sponsor’s Website”).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Sponsor reasonably believes has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or has acted in violation of these rules, or in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other action deemed that Sponsor deems unacceptable. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. If such changes occur after the Contest has begun, then Sponsor will post all such changes on Sponsor’s Website on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures adversely affect the integrity of the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of Sponsor’s affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest of the equipment used in its administration.
- DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard to any Conflicts of Laws principles. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.